|Material:||Aluminum Alloy 6063||Temper:||T3-T8|
|Application:||Glass Door And Window||Shape:||Customize,rectangle,etc|
|Length:||Normal 6m,base On Requirement||Payment:||T/T,According To Theory Weight Or Actually Weight|
aluminium alloy profile,
square aluminum profile
|Description||6063 Customized High Glossy Wood Finish Aluminium Profiles Aluminium Extrusion for Glass Door and Window|
|Material Thickness(t)||0.8-1.4 mm|
|Materiral||aluminum alloy 6063,6061|
|Color||Silver White ,Bronze , Champagne, Black, (RAL series)etc.|
|Surface Treatment||anodized, powder coated, electrophoresis, wood grain, polished and etc|
|Shape||Square, Round, Flat, Oval, and according to customer's drawing.|
|Length||Normal length=6m or in customer's order|
|Usage||Building, Production Line, Decoration, Industrial, Transportation, Door and window, etc.|
1. Pearl cotton foam for each profile;
2. Wrap with shrink film exterior;
3. Packed according to customer request.
Providing colorful products with various mechanical
performances to adapt all kinds of architectural styles
Guangdong Yong long Aluminum Co., Ltd. is located in the No. 10 (Sanjiang market) of Leping Town, Sanshui District, Foshan. The company was founded in 1997. It is a comprehensive and large-scale aluminum profile enterprise integrating the research and development, production and sales of aluminum alloy profiles. The company is leading the "Hong Ying" brand. Strong comprehensive strength and excellent service make Yong long "Hong Ying" sell well all over the country and exported to Southeast Asia, Europe, South America and many other countries.
The company has 900 employees, including 120 high and intermediate engineering technology and management personnel, with advanced and perfect design, production, testing and testing methods as well as perfect sales network and after-sales service system. The products sell well in more than 10 national and foreign ports, Australia and Taiwan areas.
(1) select the substrate that has been sprayed or electrophoretic.
(2) use wood grain heat transfer paper to wrap the transferred substrate, and use the heat resistant adhesive tape to fix the interface of the paper, so as to prevent grained heat transfer paper from loosening. (Note: the front side of wood pattern heat transfer paper should be pasted with the transferred substrate.
(3)then set up the high temperature resistant and well sealed plastic plastic bag on the base material which has been wrapped by the wood grain heat transfer paper, and then vacuum from the two ends of the plastic bag until the plastic bag is fully and effectively cling to the base material. The negative pressure of vacuum should be adjusted according to the characteristics of the transferred substrate and the negative pressure that the plastic bag can bear, usually between 0.3 and 0.8Mpa. (Note: the purpose of using plastic bags is to force the wood grain hot transfer paper to be fully and effectively pressed on the base material by the negative pressure.)
(4) the base material that has been wrapped is sent to the oven to bake. The height of the baking temperature and the length of the time should be adjusted according to the characteristics of the substrate, the depth of the transfer texture and the specific performance of the oven. The temperature of the transfer is usually 160~180 centigrade and the time is 5~8 minutes.
(5) remove the transferred substrate from the oven and pull out the plastic bag from one end of the transferred substrate (Note: this plastic bag can be reused), tearing down the hot transfer paper, and cleaning the surface.
|Implements National Standard||GB5237.4-2008|
|Surface texture||Wooden, marble, etc|
|Features||Compared with wooden products, aluminum products are lightweight, strong, durable, aced&alkali resistant and fire-resistant, wooden providing you with more comfort|
1.Keep away from fire sources and avoid direct sunlight, should be placed in a well ventilated place below 35 C.
2. Avoid storage in places where water, organic solvents, oil and other materials are contaminated.
3. Powder coating should not be exposed to the air at any time, should be stamped at any time or tighten the bag to avoid debris mixing.
4. Avoid long term contact with skin. Apply powder to soap and rinse water. Do not use solvent. The safety of the construction site
5. Painting equipment should be well grounded to eliminate static electricity.
6. Avoid the phenomenon of unprovoked discharge of the coating machine
7. In the powder spraying room, the concentration of the floating dust should be controlled below the safe concentration as far as possible so as to avoid the danger of dust explosion.
1. Where you intend to use the aluminium profiles?
2. If you have the estrusion drawing, send us and we develop the correspondence mold.
3. Which color you want or tell us the architectural style you like.
4. Purchase quantity. It will convenient us to give you the best price.
Contact Person: Tina Guo