|Place of Origin
1. Wood grain formation mechanism heat transfer printing wood grain formation mechanism is the transfer penetration of wood grain ink. During the curing process, the transfer film is attached to the surface coating of aluminum profile to form a vacuum state, and the ink is attached to the film. With the increase of baking temperature, the solvent of the medium dissolves and volatilizes, and the movement of thermal molecules of the film intensifies Ink molecules penetrate through the gap of film molecules, and most of the ink is combined with the film, showing the original wood grain color.
2. Wood grain transfer printing method is related to the performance of wood grain conversion film according to the different types of coating on the surface of aluminum profile. At present, most of the wood grain transfer adopts the spray powder transfer wood grain process, and the process flow is as follows: Aluminum pretreatment, spraying background color powder curing - coating wood grain transfer film - curing transfer paper removal. The powder spraying process adopts electrostatic spraying, and the powder used is special wood grain powder. After curing, the film thickness of the coating should ensure the transfer penetration depth of wood grain ink in the transfer process. Oudison wood grain transfer company uses polyurethane powder with strong weather resistance for spraying wood grain transfer, which ensures good corrosion resistance and strong color retention and weather resistance of the transferred wood grain color.
Process 1: suitable for large area or abnormal substrate
Step 1: select the substrate that has been sprayed or electrophoresed
Step 2: wrap the transferred substrate with wood grain thermal transfer paper, and fix the paper interface with high-temperature resistant adhesive tape to prevent the wood grain thermal transfer paper from loosening. (Note: the front of the wood grain thermal transfer paper should be pasted to the surface of the transferred substrate.)
Step 3: put a tubular plastic bag with high temperature resistance and good sealing performance on the base material wrapped by wood grain thermal transfer paper, and then vacuum it from both ends of the plastic bag until the plastic bag can fully and effectively adhere to the base material. The negative pressure of the vacuum should be properly adjusted according to the characteristics of the transferred substrate and the negative pressure that the plastic bag can withstand, usually between 0.3 and 0.8MPa. (Note: the purpose of using plastic bags is to make the plastic bags that have adhered to the substrate fully and effectively adhere to the substrate through negative pressure.)
Step 4: send the wrapped substrate to the oven for baking. The baking temperature and time should be adjusted according to the characteristics of the substrate to be transferred, the depth of the texture to be transferred and the specific performance of the oven. Generally, the temperature of transfer is 160 ~ 180 ℃, and the time is 5 ~ 8 minutes
Step 5: take out the transferred substrate from the oven, pull off the plastic bag from one end of the transferred substrate (Note: this plastic bag can be reused), tear off the thermal transfer paper and clean the surface
|Dominica Market Hot Sale 6063 Wood Grain Aluminium Profiles For Windows And Doors Frame
|aluminum alloy 6063
|wood color series(red/brown/yellow,etc), or (RAL series)etc.
|shavings wood grain, anodized, powder coated, electrophoresis, polished and etc
|Customized,t shape,thermal break,u shape,square,rectangle,etc and according to customer's drawing.
|Normal length=6m or in customer's order
|Building, Production Line, Decoration, Industrial, Transportation, Door and window, etc.
1. Pearl cotton foam for each profile;
2. Wrap with shrink film exterior;
3. Packed according to customer request.
Providing colorful products with various mechanical
performances to adapt all kinds of architectural styles
Wood grain coloring is a process of applying a wood grain effect onto aluminum profiles. This beautiful finish has all of the distinctiveness of wood and gives the customer all the aesthetic benefits of real timber with none of the maintenance costs.
Realistic, high-definition appearance
Affords new design elements and adds value to projects
Durable finish protects humidity and UV rays
Eco-friendly processes, saves on waste while averting harsh pollutants
YONGLONG Aluminum uses the sublimation process to create wood grain finish on aluminum extrusion profiles. This process is a physical-chemical process, which is the direct transition of a substance the solid phase to the gas phase. The aluminum profile must be in powder coated or electrophoresis treatment firstly. Cover the aluminum with wood grain paper or heat transfer printing film/paper, then put it into the oven for 170-200℃ backing. Remove the film when time is up. Then you will get a bright wood grain color.Wood Finish Aluminium Profiles
Wood grain finish aluminum profiles offers a nature timber appealing, environmentally friendly solution for many products in architectural building construction and home interior industry, such as windows and doors, curtain wall and facade, louvers, railing, decking, furniture, ceiling and cladding, house siding, garden fence and gate, cabinets, appliance, etc. The wood grain finish is ideally suited for applications where architects prefer to see a natural wood appearance.Wood Finish Aluminium Profiles.
Contact Us at Any Time