1. Wood grain formation mechanism heat transfer printing wood grain formation mechanism is the transfer penetration of wood grain ink. During the curing process, the transfer film is attached to the surface coating of aluminum profile to form a vacuum state, and the ink is attached to the film. With the increase of baking temperature, the solvent of the medium dissolves and volatilizes, and the movement of thermal molecules of the film intensifies Ink molecules penetrate through the gap of film molecules, and most of the ink is combined with the film, showing the original wood grain color.
2. Wood grain transfer printing method is related to the performance of wood grain conversion film according to the different types of coating on the surface of aluminum profile. At present, most of the wood grain transfer adopts the spray powder transfer wood grain process, and the process flow is as follows: Aluminum pretreatment, spraying background color powder curing - coating wood grain transfer film - curing transfer paper removal. The powder spraying process adopts electrostatic spraying, and the powder used is special wood grain powder. After curing, the film thickness of the coating should ensure the transfer penetration depth of wood grain ink in the transfer process. Oudison wood grain transfer company uses polyurethane powder with strong weather resistance for spraying wood grain transfer, which ensures good corrosion resistance and strong color retention and weather resistance of the transferred wood grain color.
The density of aluminum profile is only 2.7g/cm3, about 1 / 3 of that of steel, copper or brass (7.83g/cm3 and 8.93g/cm3 respectively). Aluminum shows excellent corrosion resistance under most environmental conditions, including air, water (or brine), petrochemical and many chemical systems.
Aluminum profile is often selected because of its excellent conductivity. On the basis of equal weight, the conductivity of aluminum is nearly 1 / 2 of that of copper.
The thermal conductivity of aluminum alloy is about 50-60% of that of copper, which is beneficial to the manufacture of heat exchangers, evaporators, heating appliances, cooking utensils, as well as automobile cylinder heads and radiators.
Aluminum profile is non ferromagnetic, which is an important characteristic for electrical industry and electronic industry. Aluminum profiles cannot spontaneously ignite, which is important for applications involving handling or contacting flammable and explosive materials.
The machinability of aluminum profile is excellent. In various deformed aluminum alloys and cast aluminum alloys, as well as in various states after the production of these alloys, the machining characteristics change greatly, which requires special machine tools or technologies.
The variation of allowable deformation is dominated by specific tensile strength, yield strength, ductility and corresponding work hardening rate.
Aluminum has high recyclability, and the characteristics of recycled aluminum are almost the same as that of primary aluminum.
|Description||Chile Market 6063 Wood Grain Aluminium Profiles For Windows And Doors|
|Material Thickness(t)||0.8-3.0 mm|
|Materiral||aluminum alloy 6063|
|Color||wood color series(red/brown/yellow,etc), or (RAL series)etc.|
|Surface Treatment||shavings wood grain, anodized, powder coated, electrophoresis, polished and etc|
|Shape||Customized,t shape,thermal break,u shape,square,rectangle,etc and according to customer's drawing.|
|Length||Normal length=6m or in customer's order|
|Usage||Building, Production Line, Decoration, Industrial, Transportation, Door and window, etc.|
1. Pearl cotton foam for each profile;
2. Wrap with shrink film exterior;
3. Packed according to customer request.
Providing colorful products with various mechanical
performances to adapt all kinds of architectural styles
Wood grain coloring is a process of applying a wood grain effect onto aluminum profiles. This beautiful finish has all of the distinctiveness of wood and gives the customer all the aesthetic benefits of real timber with none of the maintenance costs.
Realistic, high-definition appearance
Affords new design elements and adds value to projects
Durable finish protects humidity and UV rays
Eco-friendly processes, saves on waste while averting harsh pollutants
YONGLONG Aluminum uses the sublimation process to create wood grain finish on aluminum extrusion profiles. This process is a physical-chemical process, which is the direct transition of a substance the solid phase to the gas phase. The aluminum profile must be in powder coated or electrophoresis treatment firstly. Cover the aluminum with wood grain paper or heat transfer printing film/paper, then put it into the oven for 170-200℃ backing. Remove the film when time is up. Then you will get a bright wood grain color.Wood Finish Aluminium Profiles
Wood grain finish aluminum profiles offers a nature timber appealing, environmentally friendly solution for many products in architectural building construction and home interior industry, such as windows and doors, curtain wall and facade, louvers, railing, decking, furniture, ceiling and cladding, house siding, garden fence and gate, cabinets, appliance, etc. The wood grain finish is ideally suited for applications where architects prefer to see a natural wood appearance.Wood Finish Aluminium Profiles.
Contact Us at Any Time