|Description||Aluminum Cladding Wood Aluminum Window|
|Material Thickness(t)||1.0/1.1/1.2/1.4 mm|
|Materiral||aluminum alloy 6063,6063A,6060,6061|
|Color||Silver White ,Bronze , Champagne, Black, (RAL series)etc.|
|Surface Treatment||anodized, powder coated, electrophoresis, wood grain, polished and etc|
|Shape||Square, Round, Flat, Oval, and according to customer's drawing.|
|Length||Normal length=6m or in customer's order|
|Usage||Building, Production Line, Decoration, Industrial, Transportation, Door and window, etc.|
1. Pearl cotton foam for each profile;
2. Wrap with shrink film exterior;
3. Packed according to customer request.
Providing colorful products with various mechanical
performances to adapt all kinds of architectural styles
1: Guangdong famous brand
2: The ISO9001 quality management system certification
3: ISO14001 environmental management system certification
4: OHSMS18001 occupational health and safety management system certification,etc.
(1) select the substrate that has been sprayed or electrophoretic.
(2) use wood grain heat transfer paper to wrap the transferred substrate, and use the heat resistant adhesive tape to fix the interface of the paper, so as to prevent grained heat transfer paper from loosening. (Note: the front side of wood pattern heat transfer paper should be pasted with the transferred substrate.
(3)then set up the high temperature resistant and well sealed plastic plastic bag on the base material which has been wrapped by the wood grain heat transfer paper, and then vacuum from the two ends of the plastic bag until the plastic bag is fully and effectively cling to the base material. The negative pressure of vacuum should be adjusted according to the characteristics of the transferred substrate and the negative pressure that the plastic bag can bear, usually between 0.3 and 0.8Mpa. (Note: the purpose of using plastic bags is to force the wood grain hot transfer paper to be fully and effectively pressed on the base material by the negative pressure.)
(4) the base material that has been wrapped is sent to the oven to bake. The height of the baking temperature and the length of the time should be adjusted according to the characteristics of the substrate, the depth of the transfer texture and the specific performance of the oven. The temperature of the transfer is usually 160~180 centigrade and the time is 5~8 minutes.
(5) remove the transferred substrate from the oven and pull out the plastic bag from one end of the transferred substrate (Note: this plastic bag can be reused), tearing down the hot transfer paper, and cleaning the surface.
1. Where you intend to use the aluminium profiles?
2. If you have the estrusion drawing, send us and we develop the correspondence mold.
3. Which color you want or tell us the architectural style you like.
4. Purchase quantity. It will convenient us to give you the best price.
Contact Us at Any Time