Electric aluminum heater plate aluminum heating plate Heatsink Extrusion Profiles
|Product||Electric aluminum heater plate aluminum heating plate Heatsink Extrusion Profiles|
|Material||Alloy 6060, 6061, 6063, etc.|
|Color||Different colors available (black, blue, green, champagne, bronze, golden, vermillion, etc.)|
|Surface treatment||Mill finish, anodized, electrophoretic coating, powder coating, thermal break, wood grain/wood-in-shift, etc.|
|Mould||Based on your drawing or use our mould free|
|Sample time||Usual practice: within 15 working days against payment|
|Usages||Windows, doors, curtain wall, solar panel, LED panel, heat sink, industry, etc.|
|Certified||ISO9001-2008 Quality System,|
Aluminium profile radiator
Aluminum radiator also known as aluminum or sunflower aluminum radiator, aluminum radiator is beautiful, light weight, good heat dissipation performance, good energy saving effect.
The surface treatment of aluminum extruded radiator surface is treated with anodic oxidation to increase the corrosion resistance, abrasion resistance and aesthetic appearance of aluminum.
At present domestic commonly used aluminum radiator types are: electronic, electrical appliances, computer aluminum radiator, sunflower aluminum radiator, electric power semiconductor radiator profiles etc.
Aluminum radiator because of its superior performance is widely used in: machinery, automobile, wind power, engineering machinery, air compressor, railway locomotive, household appliances, and other areas of the industry.
The aluminum profile radiator mainly has high pressure casting aluminum and tensile aluminum alloy welding two kinds. Its advantages are:
1) aluminum radiator is cooling, the characteristics of energy saving is very obvious, in the same room, if use the same specifications of the radiator, aluminum casting piece number less than steel.
(2) aluminum radiator of oxidation corrosion resistant performance is good, need not add any additives, its principle is that the aluminum once encountered the oxygen in the air, dinner-table generates a layer of oxide film, the membrane is strong and dense, to prevent the corrosion of ontology materials further.
Choose the aluminum profile radiator, the best choice is the high pressure casting aluminium module combined type radiator. This kind of radiator is made of whole die casting, so there is no problem of weld leakage. And its biggest advantage is that the product is not subject to the limitation of district heating system, even in the open system of boiler can not affected by oxygen corrosion due to the modular design of module, after a heating season, if it is found that the indoor temperature is not enough, can also be further equipped with one or two pieces in the second year to meet their own needs, rather than having to steel need to replace all the whole heating radiator.
In addition, because the requirement of aluminous profile radiator to water quality is different from steel, should avoid aluminium radiator and other material mixed installation.
1. First, please open the packing of the aluminum radiator, first the air valve and the live joint.
2. You can draw the position of the special hooks on the wall by the installation drawings or relevant requirements.
3. When installing the aluminum radiator, consider the damage caused by heating and cooling of the heating pipe.
4. Put the 12 expansion tubes in and flat.
5. Use an impact drill to drill 12 holes. The depth of the drill is in the expansion tube.
6. Install the bottom hook and tighten the screw when required.
7. Put aluminum radiator is installed at the bottom of the hook, the install link above to adjust hook locations, after waiting for clamping, before setting expansion screws, place the radiator, the vent valve in above.
8. Assemble the assembly pipe joint, then press the drawing requirement to install the pipe and connect to the inlet and outlet of the water outlet, tighten all the way, the rear wall 3.5 cm, and the kick Angle 5cm.
9. Please input hot water, open air valve, and air until water. The aluminium profile radiator should not exceed the work pressure of 0.12 Mpa.
10. The oxygen content in the heat medium must not be greater than 0.05 grams per square meter. The medium water used in the radiator should meet PH9 less than 9 and the PH is less than 12.
Contact Us at Any Time