Aluminum profile for c-channel letter aluminum strut channel Electronics Enclosure
Aluminum profile for c - channel letter aluminum strut channel Electronics Enclosure
|Implements National Standard||GB5237.3-2008|
|Material Thickness(t)||t=1.0 / 1.1 / 1.2 mm|
|Ingot State||Nonferrous metal industrial standard YS67-93|
|Material||Aluminum Alloy 6063, 6060. 6005, 6005A, etc|
|Annealing Treatment||F, T1, T4, T5, T6, T61, T64, etc|
|Color||Silver white; Bronze; Champagne|
|Composite Film Thickness||
Class A oxide film thickness>=10; Paint film>=12; Composite film>=21.
Class B oxide film thickness>=10; Paint film>=7; Composite film>=16.
|Corrosion-resistant; Acid resistant; Alkali-resistant; Salt-tolerant; Smooth and shining.|
|Length||Normal length 6m|
1. Pearl cotton foam for each profile;
2. Wrap with shrink film exterior;
3. Packed according to customer request.
Providing colorful products with various mechanical performances to
adapt all kinds of architectural styles
Surface treatment process of aluminum alloy and aluminum profile
Aluminum alloy and aluminum usually need to meet the demands of different surface treatment, common treatment over the surface of aluminum alloy electroplating, painting, drawing, anode, sandblast, passivation, polishing, oxidation film processing, etc.
1, sandblasting, main effect is the surface cleaning, sand blast before coating (paint or coating) can increase the surface roughness, has certain contribution to improve adhesion, but the contribution is limited, as chemical processing before painting.
2. Coloring: there are two main processes for aluminum coloring: one is aluminum oxide and the other is aluminum electrophoresis. Various colors are formed on the oxide film to meet certain requirements of use, such as optical instrument parts often used in black and gold MEDALS.
3. Conductive oxidation (chromate conversion film) - used for both protection and conduct.
4, chemical oxidation, with thin oxide film, thickness of about 0.5 ~ 4 microns, and porous, soft, has good adsorption, can be used as the bottom layer of organic coating, but its wear resistance and corrosion resistance than the anode oxidation membrane;
Contact Us at Any Time