(1) Broken material. Cutting material, also known as "cutting material", is a process and a key process in the production of aluminum alloy doors and windows. Cutting equipment is mainly used for cutting materials. The length of materials shall be determined according to the design requirements and with reference to the detailed construction drawings of doors and windows. It is required to cut accurately; Otherwise, the squareness of the doors and windows is difficult to ensure, and the error value of the cutting size should be controlled within 2mm. Generally speaking, the sliding door and window should be cut at right angles; 45 ° angle cutting should be adopted for cutting materials of horizontal opening doors and windows; For other types, the cutting method shall be selected according to the assembly method. (2) Drill holes. The frame and leaf of aluminum alloy doors and windows are generally connected by screws, so whether it is the assembly of horizontal and vertical bars or the fixation of accessories, it is necessary to drill holes at the corresponding positions. For profile drilling, small bench drill or hand electric drill can be used. The former can effectively ensure the accuracy of drilling position because of its workbench; The latter is for convenience. Before drilling, snap lines on the profile according to the assembly requirements. The drilling position is required to be accurate and the hole diameter is appropriate. The drilling cannot be changed repeatedly on the surface of the profile, because once the hole is formed, it is difficult to repair. (3) Assembly. The profiles are connected and combined with screws through connectors according to the requirements of the construction detail drawing.
6.0m Length Aluminium Kitchen Profile G Shape Aluminium Extrusion Handle
|Material Thickness(t)||0.8-2.0 mm|
|Materiral||aluminum alloy 6063,6061|
|Color||Golden, Black, Silver White ,Bronze , Champagne, (RAL series)etc.|
|Surface Treatment||anodized, electrophoresis, sand blasting, polished and etc|
|Shape||G Shape, H Shape, Square, Flat, Oval, and according to customer's drawing.|
|Length||Normal length=6m or in customer's order|
|Usage||Building, Production Line, Decoration, Industrial, Transportation, Door and window, etc.|
1. Pearl cotton foam for each profile;
2. Wrap with shrink film exterior;
3. Packed according to customer request.
Providing colorful products with various mechanical
performances to adapt all kinds of architectural styles
Aluminium Kitchen Profile are used to produce high-quality aluminum kitchen cabinets and handles made of aluminum frames and kitchen cabinet handles. We can also customize new molds according to customers' drawings or samples. We have exported kitchen cabinet aluminum profiles to overseas countries such as India and Europe, and the product quality is very guaranteed.
Aluminium Kitchen Profile have various types of surface treatments. Anodized silver, stainless steel brushes, and polishing brushes have been widely used in aluminum profiles for kitchen cabinets, and they are also most popular with European customers and Southeast Asian countries (especially India). The packaging details are usually a transparent printed protective film, one in a plastic bag and one in a carton to ensure that the product will not be damaged during transportation.
Aluminium Kitchen Profile size: 1. Because the overall cabinet is characterized by the cabinet countertop to the bottom of the wall cabinet, the high size is 600 mm, and the low size is 500 mm. The cabinet layout and the height of the workbench should be suitable for the height of the housewife Therefore, the width of the cabinet countertop should not be less than 900 mm × 460 mm. 2. The width of the cabinet countertop also determines the width of the sink. Generally, the width of the sink should be the cabinet countertop minus about 100 mm. At the same time, according to the characteristics of the domestic cabinet countertop size between 500 mm and 600 mm, the reasonable width of the sink can be obtained. Between 430 mm and 480 mm.
Guangdong Yong long Aluminum Co., Ltd. is located in the No. 10 (Sanjiang market) of Leping Town, Sanshui District, Foshan. The company was founded in 1997. It is a comprehensive and large-scale aluminum profile enterprise integrating the research and development, production and sales of aluminum alloy profiles. The company is leading the "Hong Ying" brand. Strong comprehensive strength and excellent service make Yong long "Hong Ying" sell well all over the country and exported to Southeast Asia, Europe, South America and many other countries.
The company has 900 employees, including 120 high and intermediate engineering technology and management personnel, with advanced and perfect design, production, testing and testing methods as well as perfect sales network and after-sales service system. The products sell well in more than 10 national and foreign ports, Australia and Taiwan areas.
1. Where you intend to use the aluminium profiles?
2. If you have the estrusion drawing, send us and we develop the correspondence mold.
3. Which color you want or tell us the architectural style you like.
4. Purchase quantity. It will convenient us to give you the best price.
Contact Us at Any Time