1. The surface of aluminum profile is beautiful and corrosion-resistant after oxidation.
2. Anodized aluminum profiles are dirty and easy to clean. When assembled, different shapes of profiles are adopted according to different load-bearing, and supporting aluminum profiles are used.
3. No need for welding, more environmental protection, and installation, demolition, carrying, moving very convenient.
4. Aluminum products have good rigidity, high strength, light weight, corrosion resistance, good decoration, long service life and so on.
Attention: in the process of installing and storing aluminum materials, we should pay attention to not putting aluminum material in disorder, and can not put aluminum in the place where there is water, because the aluminum material is placed in the place where there is water for a long time, and the oxidation phenomenon will appear, and there will be black spots.
|aluminum window frame profile,wood grain treatment
|t=1.0 / 1.1 / 1.2 mm
|Aluminum Alloy 6063, 6060. 6005, 6005A, etc
|Champagne, Silver White ,Bronze, Grey, Black, (RAL series)etc.
|anodized, powder coated, electrophoresis, wood grain, polished and etc
|Square, Round, Flat, Oval, and according to customer's drawing.
|Normal length=6m or in customer's order
|Building, Production Line, Decoration, Industrial, Transportation, Door and window, etc.
1. Pearl cotton foam for each profile;
2. Wrap with shrink film exterior;
3. Packed according to customer request.
Providing colorful products with various mechanical
performances to adapt all kinds of architectural styles
Sliding aluminum windows, also called aluminum sliding windows, are widely used as sliding closet windows, sliding cabinet windows, sliding bathroom windows, exterior sliding windows and sliding aluminum folding windows, and so on. They have beautiful appearance and smooth surface, and are wind proofing, water proofing, and anti-erosion.
(1) select the substrate that has been sprayed or electrophoretic.
(2) use wood grain heat transfer paper to wrap the transferred substrate, and use the heat resistant adhesive tape to fix the interface of the paper, so as to prevent grained heat transfer paper from loosening. (Note: the front side of wood pattern heat transfer paper should be pasted with the transferred substrate.
(3)then set up the high temperature resistant and well sealed plastic plastic bag on the base material which has been wrapped by the wood grain heat transfer paper, and then vacuum from the two ends of the plastic bag until the plastic bag is fully and effectively cling to the base material. The negative pressure of vacuum should be adjusted according to the characteristics of the transferred substrate and the negative pressure that the plastic bag can bear, usually between 0.3 and 0.8Mpa. (Note: the purpose of using plastic bags is to force the wood grain hot transfer paper to be fully and effectively pressed on the base material by the negative pressure.)
(4) the base material that has been wrapped is sent to the oven to bake. The height of the baking temperature and the length of the time should be adjusted according to the characteristics of the substrate, the depth of the transfer texture and the specific performance of the oven. The temperature of the transfer is usually 160~180 centigrade and the time is 5~8 minutes.
(5) remove the transferred substrate from the oven and pull out the plastic bag from one end of the transferred substrate (Note: this plastic bag can be reused), tearing down the hot transfer paper, and cleaning the surface.
1. Where you intend to use the aluminium profiles?
2. If you have the estrusion drawing, send us and we develop the correspondence mold.
3. Which color you want or tell us the architectural style you like.
4. Purchase quantity. It will convenient us to give you the best price.
Contact Us at Any Time