|Material:||Aluminum Alloy 6063,6063A,6060,6061||Thinckness:||1.0/1.1/1.2/1.4|
|Shape:||Rectangle||Annealing Treatment:||T4, T5, T52, T6, Etc|
|Surface Treatment:||Anodized,oxidation,oxidization,combustion,oxide||Length:||Based On Demand|
aluminium c profile,
aluminium section profile
Strong Film Hardness And Strong Impact Resistance , Mirror Gloss Effect , Matt
|Business Type:||Manufacturer, Trading Company|
|Location:||Guangdong, China (Mainland)|
|Main Products||Aluminum Profile,Aluminium Extrusion|
|Total Employees||301 - 500 People|
|Total Annual||US$50 Million - US$100 Million|
Top 3 Markets
Southeast Asia 10.00%
Eastern Asia 10.00%
(1) High precision aluminums are derived from our more than 10-years experience and advanced equipment
(2) customize:We can manufacture according to your size and shape of such aluminum profile
(4)abundance surface treatment: powder coating, anodizing, electronic powder and so on .
(5) Package: According to your requirements, such as paper package or rolled with cuttons,etc.
(6) Price: Competitive price.negotiation.
Aluminum profile electrophoresis is the process of forming a dense resin film on the surface of extruded aluminum alloy placed in an electrophoretic tank after DC power.
The electrophoretic bath consists of acrylic resin, cosolvent and pure water. The electrophoresis process of aluminum profile includes electrophoresis, electrolysis, electrodeposition, electroosmosis, and four chemical reaction processes. The characteristics of aluminum coating after electrophoretic coating are: acid and alkali resistance, anti pollution, delaying aging of aluminum profile, durable, bright, and easy to fade.
|Implements National Standard||Gb/5237.3-2008|
|Ingot State||Nonferrous mental industrial standard ys6-93|
|Corrosion-resistance of compisite film||>=9.6 level|
|Paint Flim Cohesion||Zero level|
|Paint Film Hardness||>=3h|
|SURFACE TYPE||Matte , flat|
|Colours||Silver , bronze , champagne|
|Adwantages/Features||Corrosion-resistant , acid resistant , alkali-resisting , salt-tolerant , smooth and shining|
The aluminum oxide was used as the anode and placed in water soluble emulsion. Through direct current, the coating layer was deposited on the surface of the aluminum oxide film to form the electrophoretic aluminum.
The main characteristics of high grade electrophoretic aluminum material:
1. It has strong hardness and strong impact resistance.
2. It has high adhesion to paint film and is not easy to shedding.
3. It has stronger abrasion resistance, weatherability and alkali resistance than aluminum oxide.
4. The surface color is rich, beautiful, with a mirror like luster effect.
Please tell us the information below, and we will give the best suggestion to you!
1. Where you intend to use the aluminium profiles?
2. If you have the estrusion drawing, send us and we develop the correspondence mold.
3. Which color you want or tell us the architectural style you like.
4. Purchase quantity. It will convenient us to give you the best price.
Welcome to visit our company !
Choose us & contact us!
Contact Person: Aria Zheng
Tel: +86 13113743554