Rich And Beautiful On The Surface , Strong Film Hardness , Mirror Gloss Effect
Aluminum profile electrophoresis is the process of forming a dense resin film on the surface of extruded aluminum alloy placed in an electrophoretic tank after DC power.
The electrophoretic bath consists of acrylic resin, cosolvent and pure water. The electrophoresis process of aluminum profile includes electrophoresis, electrolysis, electrodeposition, electroosmosis, and four chemical reaction processes. The characteristics of aluminum coating after electrophoretic coating are: acid and alkali resistance, anti pollution, delaying aging of aluminum profile, durable, bright, and easy to fade.
|Implements National Standard
|Nonferrous mental industrial standard ys6-93
|Corrosion-resistance of compisite film
|Paint Flim Cohesion
|Paint Film Hardness
|Matte , flat
|Silver , bronze , champagne
|Corrosion-resistant , acid resistant , alkali-resisting , salt-tolerant , smooth and shining
The aluminum oxide was used as the anode and placed in water soluble emulsion. Through direct current, the coating layer was deposited on the surface of the aluminum oxide film to form the electrophoretic aluminum.
The main characteristics of high grade electrophoretic aluminum material:
1. It has strong hardness and strong impact resistance.
2. It has high adhesion to paint film and is not easy to shedding.
3. It has stronger abrasion resistance, weatherability and alkali resistance than aluminum oxide.
4. The surface color is rich, beautiful, with a mirror like luster effect.
1. Check the product certificate, pay attention to the date of manufacture, specifications, technical conditions, business name and production license number.
2. Look carefully at the surface of the product. The product should be bright and glossy, and the surface can not be scratched or scratched.
3. Must pay attention to product wall thickness, door and window material product thickness should be not less than 1.0mm.
4. Pay attention to the thickness of the surface coating of the product. The film thickness of the anodic oxidation product is not less than 10 m. The film thickness of the electrophoretic coating is not less than 17 mu m, the coating thickness of the powder spray coating does not exceed 40-120 m, and the fluorocarbon paint should be above two coating and can not be less than 30 mu m.
5. Users in coastal areas should preferably choose electrophoretic coating profiles, powder coated profiles or fluorocarbon profile products with good corrosion resistance.
6. Daily maintenance can not use brushes and other hard objects as cleaning tools, should choose soft cotton yarn and cotton cloth.
7. Wash water, wash spirit and soap, but do not use other organic substances.
Please tell us the information below, and we will give the best suggestion to you!
1. Where you intend to use the aluminium profiles?
2. If you have the estrusion drawing, send us and we develop the correspondence mold.
3. Which color you want or tell us the architectural style you like.
4. Purchase quantity. It will convenient us to give you the best price.
Welcome to visit our company !
Choose us & contact us!
Contact Us at Any Time