Acid resistance, Alkali Resistance, Crashworthiness, Wear Resistance
1.Features of aluminum
Under most environmental conditions, aluminum can display excellent corrosion resistance, including air, water (or brine), petrochemistry and many chemical systems.
On the basis of equal weight, the conductivity of aluminum is nearly two times that of copper.
3.Thermal conductivity rate
The thermal conductivity of the aluminum alloy is about 50-60% of the copper, which is beneficial to the manufacture of heat exchangers, evaporators, heating appliances, cooking utensils, and the cylinder head and radiator of the car.
Aluminum profiles are non-ferromagnetic, which is an important feature for the electrical industry and the electronics industry. Aluminum profiles are not self ignition, which is important for the application of loading and unloading or contact with flammable and explosive materials.
The machinability of aluminum profiles is excellent. In all kinds of deformed aluminum alloys and cast aluminum alloys, and in the various states after these alloys are produced, the change of machining characteristics is quite large, which requires special machine tools or technology.
The specific tensile strength, yield strength, ductility and the corresponding work hardening rate govern the variation of allowable deformation.
Aluminum has very high recyclability, and the properties of recycled aluminum are almost the same as that of native aluminum.
2.Introduction of product
|Implements National Standard||Gb/5237.3-2008|
|Coat Shock-Resistance||No cracking or fall-off afer shock test|
|Surface Type||Matte , Highly glosy|
|Colours||Optional RAL colours(over 100 types)|
|Adwantages/Features||Providing colourful products with various mechanical performances to adapt all kinds of architectural styles.|
1.keep away from fire sources and avoid direct sunlight, should be placed in a well ventilated place below 35 C.
2. Avoid storage in places where water, organic solvents, oil and other materials are contaminated.
3. Powder coating should not be exposed to the air at any time, should be stamped at any time or tighten the bag to avoid debris mixing.
4. Avoid long term contact with skin. Apply powder to soap and rinse water. Do not use solvent. The safety of the construction site
5. Painting equipment should be well grounded to eliminate static electricity.
6. Avoid the phenomenon of unprovoked discharge of the coating machine
7. In the powder spraying room, the concentration of the floating dust should be controlled below the safe concentration as far as possible so as to avoid the danger of dust explosion.
Contact Us at Any Time