|Thinckness:||1.0/1.1/1.2/1.4||Name:||Aluminium Window And Door Frames|
|Length:||Usually 5.8m For 20GP Or Customize||Port:||Shenzhen Or Guangzhou Port|
|Bundle Package:||20-30kgs Per Bundle||Shape:||Combination|
t shaped aluminium profile,
aluminium trim profiles
Heat insulation aluminum decoration profiles for decoration and steel doors
|Product||Heat insulation aluminum decoration profiles for decoration and steel doors|
|Material||Alloy 6060, 6061, 6063, etc.|
|Color||Different colors available (black, blue, green, champagne, bronze, golden, vermillion, etc.)|
|Surface treatment||Mill finish, anodized, electrophoretic coating, powder coating, thermal break, wood grain/wood-in-shift, etc.|
|Mould||Based on your drawing or use our mould free|
|Sample time||Usual practice: 7-10 working days against payment|
|Delivery time||Usual practice: within 15-20 working days|
|Usages||Windows, doors, curtain wall, solar panel, LED panel, heat sink, industry, etc.|
|Certified||ISO9001:2000,ISO14001:2004 Quality System,|
Introduction on surface treatment of Aluminum profile:
Finish of aluminum itself,with a natural anodic layer formed in the air,week corrosion resistance
Through an eletrical process to form a certain layer of anodic layer on the surface of profile,available in different colors, including silver,champagne,dark brown,golden,black
Base on anodized process,an extra transparent film is formed to make the surface clearer and look bit of shining,with very good corrosion resistance.
The powdered paint is electrostatically charged and sprayed onto the part,to form a thick layer to protect the surface.with very good corrosion resistance,available in all kinds of colour
New technology in finishing to form a texture look like real wood. Handtouch or film transfering are both available
By buffing and chemical process to form mirror like finish,suitable for decorative application
1. reach specified order quantity returned extrusion mold cost
2. provide free sample
3. test order or small order accepted
4. standard EN755, GB5237-2008, ISO 9001 or customer requires
5. highly specification before loading
6. 24 hours service for your contacting
7. OEM service offered
FAQ For Saving Your Precious Time!
Q1. You are a trading company or manufacturer?
-We are manufacturer, and have our own factory.
Q2. Can you do OEM?
-Yes, we can. OEM is welcomed.
Q3. What is your sample policy?
-We offer free samples, and the buyer takes responsibility of the express charge.
Q4. How long will it take to prepare samples?
-Within 15 working days.
Aluminum is an alternative to other metals
The substitutability of aluminum to other metals is mainly manifested in the following areas
1. The substitutability of aluminum to copper. The shortage of aluminium wires in the copper conductor, which is less conductive and less safe than copper, has been a leading role in wiring and cable. If the copper price difference is maintained at a normal level, the industry tends to use copper as a conductor. But at the moment, the LME has more than $1200 per ton of copper and more than rmb12,000 in the sea, replacing copper wires with aluminium wires, which is economically very profitable. In fact, because aluminum is only half as heavy as copper, aluminum is much cheaper than copper, even at the same price.
2. The replaceability of aluminum to stainless steel. Because of the rise of nickel prices, the price of stainless steel has also risen in recent years. The use of stainless steel as raw material, resulting in a sharp rise in the raw material of household appliances, utensils and other manufacturers, and the price of finished products cannot be improved accordingly. The appearance of aluminum is not as good as stainless steel, but it is still superior to that of steel in the appearance of corrosion resistance, and the price has a greater advantage over stainless steel. Replacing or replacing stainless steel with aluminum or aluminum alloy is a slight deficiency in the function and appearance of finished products, but it is economical and easy to be accepted by consumers.
3. The substitutability of aluminum to steel. Aluminum and aluminum alloy have small density and high strength, which can replace steel in some industries. For some of the world's small metal products processing enterprises, can buy bulk relatively small aluminum sheet strip, replace galvanized steel. Aluminum can also replace ordinary steel in some ways, such as welding tubes, car headwear and box covers.
4. The use of aluminum to replace other metal materials has become the first choice for the light industry of automobile manufacturing. At present, the main direction of the development of automotive materials technology is the light quantification and environmental protection. Reducing automobile quality is one of the most effective measures to reduce automobile emissions and improve fuel efficiency. It is estimated that each 10% reduction in the car's own quality reduces fuel consumption by 6 to 8 percent. At present, the quality of foreign cars has been reduced by 20% to 26%. The car's own quality is expected to be reduced by 20 per cent over the next 10 years. Therefore, the development and application of new-type lightweight materials will inherit the popular choice of automobile materials, and aluminum and its alloys are the better choice for automobile industry.
The substitution of aluminum for other metals will drive global aluminum consumption growth, which is estimated to increase global aluminum consumption by more than 200,000 tons by replacing copper wires alone. If the amount of aluminium in each car went from 115kg to 130kg, the world's new cars would consume a million tonnes of aluminium per year in tens of millions of vehicles. If consider aluminium and aluminium alloy used in construction, decoration, home appliances, utensils, stainless steel in the aspects of other metal replaceability, then, the global increase of aluminum consumption, therefore, with millions of tons of computing.
Contact Person: Lee