Mill Finis Extruded Aluminium Trailer Flooring No Paint
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong,China(mainland)|
|Brand Name:||HONG YING|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||protective film for each piece, then each bundle in Kraft paper.or according to customer request|
|Delivery Time:||Within 25-35 days after receive deposit and moulds are passed.|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, D/A, D/P, T/T, , MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||6000 tons per month|
|Material:||6061,6082,7075 Aluminum Alloy,strong Hardness||Thickness:||1.0-20.0mm|
|Temper:||T7,T8||Surface Treatment:||Mill Finish|
|Color:||No Paint Aluminum,etc||Application:||Robot Fence,workbench,enclosures,etc|
Workbench Mill Finish Aluminium Industrial Profile,
Extruded Aluminium Trailer Flooring,
Mill Finis Aluminium Trailer Flooring
Mill Finis Extruded Aluminium Trailer Flooring No Paint
Aluminum Profiles For Car Bodies Quality Aluminium Flooring For Trailer
Advantages of Aluminum Alloy Profiles:
Aluminum alloy profiles have a series of excellent characteristics, such as low density, high specific strength and stiffness, good elasticity, good impact resistance, corrosion resistance, wear resistance, high conductivity, high thermal conductivity, easy surface coloring, good processing formability and high recycling. Therefore, aluminum has always been considered as "opportunity metal" or "hope metal" in the engineering field, Aluminum industry has always been regarded as "sunrise industry". Aluminum alloy profiles are widely used in the automobile industry. Considering from the aspects of automobile manufacturing, automobile operation and waste automobile recycling, it will bring huge economic and social benefits, and this benefit will be more obvious with the increase of automobile output and social ownership.
Application Example of Aluminum Alloy Profile in Automobile:
The application of aluminum alloy profile for automobile includes: bumper anti-collision beam, energy absorption box, door anti-collision beam, instrument panel support, chassis parts, body structural parts, oil pipe, guide rail, luggage rack, heat exchanger and other components with consistent cross-section and complex shape.
1) Aluminum alloy anti-collision beam: aluminum alloy anti-collision beam has been basically popularized in medium and high-end models of joint venture brands, and is developing to low-end models and domestic models. Due to the obvious weight reduction effect, it is expected to completely replace the steel anti-collision beam in a few years. The main materials of the beam are 6082 and 7003, the energy absorption box is 6060, and the bottom plate and towing hook sleeve are 6082.
2) Instrument panel support: 6061 and 6063 profiles are mainly used for the instrument panel support, which has relatively simple structure and good weight reduction effect, and has an obvious effect on the noise reduction of the whole vehicle. More and more vehicle models begin to adopt it.
3) Chassis parts: more and more chassis parts have been aluminized, and gradually changed from castings to profile parts. The main materials are 6061 and 6082.
4) All aluminum passenger cars: at present, the models of passenger cars with all aluminum body structure are some foreign high-end models, such as Audi A8 and A2, Jaguar XJ, etc., which are a combination of profiles, plates and castings. The domestic all aluminum car body is mainly used in new energy electric vehicles, which is mainly made of profiles. Materials include 6063, 6061 and 6082 alloys.
Specifiaction of Profile:
|Description||Aluminum Profiles For Car Bodies Quality Aluminium Flooring For Trailer|
|Material Thickness(t)||1.0-20.0 mm|
|Materiral||aluminum alloy 6060,6061,6082|
|Color||Silver,Bronze , Champagne, Black, (RAL series)etc.|
|Surface Treatment||mill finish,anodized, powder coated, electrophoresis, wood grain, polished and etc|
|Shape||Square, Round, Flat, Oval, and according to customer's drawing.|
|Length||Normal length=6m or in customer's order|
|Usage||Building, Production Line, Decoration, Industrial, Transportation, Door and window, etc.|
1. Pearl cotton foam for each profile;
2. Wrap with shrink film exterior;
3. Packed according to customer request.
Providing colorful products with various mechanical
performances to adapt all kinds of architectural styles
Development Trend of Aluminum Alloy Profile in Automobile:
Because aluminum alloy extrusion profiles can simply produce various profiles with complex cross-section structure that can not be produced by steel, it has attracted much attention as one of the effective means of automobile lightweight. Extruded profiles are widely used in various parts of automobiles as structural materials because of their light weight and good rigidity.
With the development of aluminum processing technology, high-precision three-dimensional bending processing technology of profiles, and 6 ××× With the establishment of microstructure control and uniform yield strength control heat treatment technology of alloy materials, the application space of extruded profiles in automobiles has been greatly developed. The use of aluminum profiles in some models has increased from a few percent in the 1990s to more than 20 percent, or even more than 30 percent.
Because the aluminum alloy frame car body is much better than the steel car body in terms of weight reduction and rigidity comparison, it provides a good development space for the development of all aluminum car body frame.
General industrial aluminum profiles: mainly used for industrial production and manufacturing, such as automation machinery and equipment, the framework of sealing cover and the customized mold opening of various companies according to their own mechanical equipment requirements, such as assembly line conveyor belt, elevator, dispensing machine, detection equipment, shelf, etc., the electronic machinery industry and dust-free room are mostly used.
4. Aluminum alloy profile for railway vehicle structure: mainly used for manufacturing rail vehicle body.
5. Mounting aluminum profiles, making aluminum alloy frame, mounting various exhibitions, decorative paintings.
Features of aluminum profile: after surface oxidation, it has beautiful appearance and dirt resistance. Once smeared with oil, it is easy to clean, install and dismantle, light and convenient to carry and move. Moreover, the equipment and mechanical equipment manufacturing industry and durable consumer goods account for about 10% and 12% of China's aluminum profile applications respectively. However, in Europe, North America and Japan, the proportion of industrial consumption of aluminum profiles in the same period is 60%, 55% and 40%, which is much higher than that in China. It is expected that the consumption of industrial aluminum profiles in China will continue to grow in the next 5-10 years.
Please tell us the information below, and we will give the best suggestion to you !
1. Where you intend to use the aluminium profiles?
2. If you have the estrusion drawing, send us and we develop the correspondence mold.
3. Which color you want or tell us the architectural style you like.
4. Purchase quantity. It will convenient us to give you the best price.