•• 6 M Anodized Aluminum Curtain Wall Profile , Rectangle Aluminum Sliding Profile ••
♦ Specification :
||6 M Anodized Aluminum Curtain Wall Profile , Rectangle Aluminum Sliding Profile
||Aluminum Alloy 6063, 6061
||t=1.0 / 1.2 / 1.4
||Anodized,Powder Coating, etc. and depend on customer’s demand.
||Green, Grey, Black, White, (RAL series)etc.
||Normal length=6m or in customer's order
||Square, Round, Flat, Oval, and according to customer's drawing.
Building, Production Line, Decoration, Industrial, Transportation,Door and window, etc.
||Providing colorful products with various mechanical performances to adapt all kinds of architectural styles
1. Pearl cotton foam for each aluminum profile ;
2. Wrap with shrink film exterior;
3. Packed according to customer request.
♦ Photos :
♦ Features :
- Anodic oxidation can improve the corrosion resistance of aluminum alloy, improve the surface hardness and wear resistance of aluminum alloy, and have good decorative properties after proper coloring treatment.
- The anodizing film coloring technology of aluminum and its alloys can be divided into 3 types: chemical dyeing, electrolytic coloring and electrolytic coloring.
- Chemical dyeing makes use of the porous and chemical activity of the oxide film to dye a variety of pigments to color the oxide film. According to the mechanism and process of coloring, it can be divided into organic dye coloring, inorganic dye coloring, color pulp printing, coloring and colorant dyeing.
- Electrolytic coloring is an anodized aluminum and its alloy in the aqueous solution containing metal salts. The metal, metal oxide or metal compounds are deposited at the bottom of the porous layer of the oxide film, and various colors are presented due to the scattering of light.
- The whole electrolytic coloring of aluminum and its alloy is coloured at the same time as anodizing, which is characterized by one step of oxidation and coloring, and the coloring film has good light resistance, heat resistance, corrosion resistance and wear resistance. The whole electrolytic coloring is divided into natural color, electrolysis color and power supply color, in which the color of electrolysis is dominant, natural color is second, and the color of power supply is being developed.
♦ Corporate Introduction :
- Guangdong yong long aluminum co.,LTD. is located in Lishui District, Foshan City, Leping Group on the 10th, the company was founded in 1997, is set aluminum profile research and development, production and sales as one of the integrated large-scale aluminum enterprises, "Hong surplus" brand. Strong comprehensive strength and quality of service, so that Wing Lung "Hong Ying" selling all over the country, exports to the United Kingdom, the United States, Australia, Canada, Russia and other countries.
- After years of development, the company passed the ISO9001: 2000 quality system certification, the international standard product certification. Yonglong Aluminum has won the "Guangdong Province Famous Brand", "product", "ISO14001 Environmental Management System Certification", "OHSMS18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System Certification", "Adopting International Standard Products" Is "," China's quality products "and other certificates. Companies adhere to the scientific concept of development, by strengthening the comprehensive management and increase innovation, and continuously enhance the energy-saving emission reduction enterprises to accelerate into the environment-friendly modern enterprise list.
- The company insisted: "unity and progress, pioneering and innovative, high quality of this, service to win" business purposes, the new full cooperation with customers , create a better future.
♦ FAQ :
Q – What is the average lead time for pre production samples?
A – Our average lead time is normally 7 days for making new samples and 7 days for testing , totally need about 14days.
Q – What is the average lead time for mass production?
A – Our average lead time is delivery within 20-30 days after receive deposit and and moulds/samples are passed.
Q – What is CAD?
A – CAD stands for “computer assisted design” and it is a 3-D program that is used by our clients to provide our technicians with a three-dimensional example of the custom shape that they want made at GUANGDONG YONGLONG ALUMINUM.
Q – What is a die?
A – A die is a tool that is used to help forge a custom shape during the extrusion process. The die is made from durable steel so that it can be used again and again to fill the client’s order.
Q – What does extrusion mean?
A – Extrusion is the process that is used to create custom shapes from raw aluminum materials according to a client’s specifications. The raw materials are heated and are then forced through a die to create the desired shape using extreme pressure.
Q – What is powder-coating?
A – This is another type of chemical finishing that can be used to protect aluminum extrusion materials once they are completed. It is also used to create a certain desired look, color or texture that’s thicker than a paint finish, and yet also more durable. It is however, more expensive. Powder-coating is achieved by mixing finely ground color powder with resins and other chemical-based additives in order to achieve the desired finish.
Welcome to visit our company !
Choose us & contact us !