|Material:||Aluminum Alloy 6063,6063A,6060,6061||Shape:||Strangle|
|Style:||Aluminium Tower Scaffold||Surface Treatment:||Oxidation,electro-coating|
|Application:||Aluminum Polish For Window,door,curtain Wall||Keywords:||Aluminum Polish,polish Aluminum Mirror Finish|
aluminium c profile,
aluminium section profile
Strong film hardness and strong impact resistance , Elwctrolytic Coated Aluminum
|Description||Aging Resistance , Wood Grain Aluminium Profiles , Resist Fading , Excellent Strength|
|Material||Aluminum Alloy 6063, 6061|
|Material Thickness(t)||t=1.0 / 1.2 / 1.4|
|Surface Treatment||Wooden, marble, etc. and depend on customer’s demand.|
|Color||Green, Grey, Black, White, (RAL series)etc.|
|Length||Normal length=6m or in customer's order|
|Shape||Square, Round, Flat, Oval, and according to customer's drawing.|
Building, Production Line, Decoration, Industrial, Transportation,Door and window, etc.
|Advantages/Features||Providing colorful products with various mechanical performances to adapt all kinds of architectural styles|
1. Pearl cotton foam for each aluminum profile ;
3. Packed according to customer request.
Aluminum profile electrophoresis is the process of forming a dense resin film on the surface of extruded aluminum alloy placed in an electrophoretic tank after DC power.
The electrophoretic bath consists of acrylic resin, cosolvent and pure water. The electrophoresis process of aluminum profile includes electrophoresis, electrolysis, electrodeposition, electroosmosis, and four chemical reaction processes. The characteristics of aluminum coating after electrophoretic coating are: acid and alkali resistance, anti pollution, delaying aging of aluminum profile, durable, bright, and easy to fade.
|Implements National Standard||Gb/5237.3-2008|
|Ingot State||Nonferrous mental industrial standard ys6-93|
|Corrosion-resistance of compisite film||>=9.6 level|
|Paint Flim Cohesion||Zero level|
|Paint Film Hardness||>=3h|
|SURFACE TYPE||Matte , flat|
|Colours||Silver , bronze , champagne|
|Adwantages/Features||Corrosion-resistant , acid resistant , alkali-resisting , salt-tolerant , smooth and shining|
The aluminum oxide was used as the anode and placed in water soluble emulsion. Through direct current, the coating layer was deposited on the surface of the aluminum oxide film to form the electrophoretic aluminum.
The main characteristics of high grade electrophoretic aluminum material:
1. It has strong hardness and strong impact resistance.
2. It has high adhesion to paint film and is not easy to shedding.
3. It has stronger abrasion resistance, weatherability and alkali resistance than aluminum oxide.
4. The surface color is rich, beautiful, with a mirror like luster effect.
Please tell us the information below, and we will give the best suggestion to you!
1. Where you intend to use the aluminium profiles?
2. If you have the estrusion drawing, send us and we develop the correspondence mold.
3. Which color you want or tell us the architectural style you like.
4. Purchase quantity. It will convenient us to give you the best price.
Welcome to visit our company !
Choose us & contact us!
Contact Person: Aria Zheng
Tel: +86 13113743554