Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Raw Material:||6063 6060 6005 6005A Aluminum Alloy Profile||Application:||Building Aluminium Profile Aluminium Air Profile|
|Thinckness:||1.0/1.1/1.2/1.4||Key Words:||Extruded Aluminum Track Aluminum T Track|
|Annealing Treatment::||T4, T5, T52, T6, Etc||Style:||Extruded Aluminum Track For Sliding Door|
Extruded aluminum Electronics Enclosure track for sliding door
|Description||Extruded aluminum Electronics Enclosure track for sliding door|
|Implements National Standard||GB5237.3-2008|
|Material Thickness(t)||t=1.0 / 1.1 / 1.2 mm|
|Ingot State||Nonferrous metal industrial standard YS67-93|
|Material||Aluminum Alloy 6063, 6060. 6005, 6005A, etc|
|Annealing Treatment||F, T1, T4, T5, T6, T61, T64, etc|
|Color||Silver white; Bronze; Champagne|
|Composite Film Thickness||
Class A oxide film thickness>=10; Paint film>=12; Composite film>=21.
Class B oxide film thickness>=10; Paint film>=7; Composite film>=16.
|Corrosion-resistant; Acid resistant; Alkali-resistant; Salt-tolerant; Smooth and shining.|
|Length||Normal length 6m|
1. Pearl cotton foam for each profile;
2. Wrap with shrink film exterior;
3. Packed according to customer request.
Providing colorful products with various mechanical performances to
adapt all kinds of architectural styles
At present, the surface treatment process of aluminum profile is relatively mature, and its products are rich and colorful. Compared with developed countries, the surface treatment of aluminum profile in China still has a large gap, which mainly shows the backward production equipment, serious environmental pollution and high energy consumption. Therefore, the development trend of the surface treatment of aluminum profile is to develop and promote clean, environmentally friendly and energy-efficient technologies in the future.
(1) chrome-free chemical oxidation process treated before spraying. At present, the stability and membrane performance of the fluid-free oxidation tank are still difficult to meet the requirements, and further improvement and improvement are required.
(2) environment-friendly electropolishing technology. The development of electrolytic polishing process with organic alcohol as its main component is not only environmentally friendly, but also better than "traditional triic acid".
(3) high speed and efficient anodic oxidation technology. By changing the current waveform and the liquid component of the tank, the film speed can be increased to 1 m/min, and its production efficiency can be increased by about 3 times.
(4) the color of electrolysis develops in the multi-color direction. In order to produce more colored anodic oxide profiles, Europe began to use polychromatic electrolytic colouring technology, which can be found in the same electrolytic pigmentation tank with various colors such as red, yellow, blue and gray. The technology has been applied, but the mass production is mainly blue and grey aluminum profile, and its application still needs further study.
(5) closed-loop recycling technology and equipment for tank liquid. The process of anodizing production adopts closed-circuit recycling, which can not only realize low emission or zero emission, but also improve the stability of the tank and reduce the consumption of chemicals. It mainly includes the removal of sulfuric acid by oxidation bath. Alkali erosion groove separation of Al (OH) 3 recovery alkali, nickel salt electrolytic coloring to recycle nickel and remove impurities, normal temperature sealing away precipitation and metal impurities and so on.
(6) electrophoretic coatings with strong resistance and strong weatherability. At present, electrophoretic paint has the shortcoming of scratches. In the meantime, it should develop the anode electrophoretic coating with strong resistance and weatherability while enriching the appearance of electrophoresis coating.
Contact Person: Claire Chan