5.0mm Wood Finish Aluminium Profiles For Building Materials
|Place of Origin:||Guangdong,China(mainland)|
|Brand Name:||HONG YING|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5 Ton|
|Packaging Details:||protective film for each piece, then each bundle in shrinking bag or pearl botton.or according to customer request|
|Delivery Time:||Within 25-35 days after receive deposit and moulds are passed.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P, , MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||6000 tons per month|
|Material:||Aluminum Alloy 6063||Thickness:||0.8-5.0mm|
|Temper:||T3-T8||Shape:||T Shape,Thermal Break,Square, Angle, Customized, Any Shape,etc|
|Length:||5.8-7.2m||Usage:||Building Materials,Interior Winodws And Doors Frame,etc|
|Alloy Or Not:||Is Alloy||Surface Treatment:||Heat Transfer Wood Grain,shaving Wood Grain,3d/4d Wood Grain,etc|
5.0mm Wood Finish Aluminium Profiles,
T8 Wood Finish Aluminium Profile
5.0mm Wood Finish Aluminium Profiles For Building Materials
OEM Wood Finish Aluminium Profiles For Building Materials decoration 0.8-5.0 thickness
Advantages of Aluminum Extrusion:
Aluminum is a very commonly specified material for use in extrusions and shape profiles because it possesses mechanical characteristics that make it ideally suited for the shaping and forming metal from billet sections. The high malleability of aluminum means that the metal can be readily shaped into a variety of sections without expending significant energy on the tooling or forming process, and the melting point of aluminum is also generally on the order of half that of ordinary steel. Both of these facts mean that the aluminum extrusion process has a relatively low energy footprint translating into low tooling and manufacturing costs. Finally, aluminum also possesses a high strength to weight ratio, making it an excellent choice for industrial applications.
Types of Profiles:
A wide variety of intricate aluminum extrusion profile types can be created at varying thicknesses. These profiles can feature a wide variety of intricate void spaces, as necessitated by the end use application. A wide range of internal voids are available in order to facilitate a wide variety of automation applications and also satisfy any performance weight requirements. The most common type of aluminum profile is the hollow beam profile which is simply a variation of the square profile. There are also other profile types such as the triangular, single radius, and L-shaped profile.
Yonglong aluminum extrusion profiles. Visit www.aluminumwindowprofiles.com for a full selection of available profiles, lengths, and surface treatments.
As a byproduct of the extrusion process, there are sometimes small, barely visible lines present on the surfaces of the profiles. This is a result of the extrusion tooling, and additional surface treatments can be specified to remove these lines. There are a few of secondary surface processing operations that can be performed such as face milling after the main extrusion forming process in order to improve the surface finish of the profile section. These processing operations can be specified in order to improve the geometry of the surface to improve the part profile by reducing the overall surface roughness of the extruded profile. These treatments are typically specified in applications that require precise positioning of the parts or where mating surfaces must be controlled tightly. Surface treatments can also add additional corrosion resistance, improve the hardness of the profile, or even add electrical insulation to the extrusions.
Specification of Profile:
|Description||Customized OEM 6m Wood Finish Aluminium Profiles for Windows and Doors|
|Material Thickness(t)||0.8-2.0 mm|
|Materiral||aluminum alloy 6063|
|Color||Wood,Silver White ,Bronze , Champagne, Black, (RAL series)etc.|
|Surface Treatment||wood grain, anodized, powder coated, electrophoresis, polished and etc|
|Shape||Customized,t shape,thermal break,u shape,square,rectangle,etc and according to customer's drawing.|
|Length||Normal length=6m or in customer's order|
|Usage||Building, Production Line, Decoration, Industrial, Transportation, Door and window, etc.|
1. Pearl cotton foam for each profile;
2. Wrap with shrink film exterior;
3. Packed according to customer request.
Providing colorful products with various mechanical
performances to adapt all kinds of architectural styles
1. It has been nearly ten years since the transfer printing of decorative aluminum profiles with wood grain in China. It is precisely because the wood grain aluminum profiles have a variety of imitative wood grain color patterns and ecological effects that have been favored by people. The transfer printing of wood grain aluminum profiles is in the ascendant, which is widely used in various high-end civil building decoration, as well as the indoor bathroom doors and furniture of hotels. There are two ways to deal with the wood grain on the surface of aluminum profile: one is heat transfer printing technology, which is characterized by clear and realistic wood grain patterns, which can transfer various color patterns; the other is vertical spraying and sweeping technology, which has concave convex effect and strong three-dimensional effect,
2. The formation mechanism of wood grain in thermal transfer printing is the transfer penetration of wood grain ink. During the curing process, the transfer film is attached to the aluminum profile surface coating to form a vacuum state, and the ink adheres to the film. With the increase of baking temperature, the solvent of the medium dissolves and volatilizes, and the thermal molecular movement of the film intensifies. The ink molecules penetrate through the gap between the film molecules, and most of the ink and the film are combined together, showing the original wood grain color.
3. According to the different types of coating film on the surface of aluminum profile, the wood grain transfer mode is related to the performance of wood grain conversion film. At present, most of the wood grain transfer printing uses spray powder transfer wood grain process, the process flow is as follows: Aluminum pretreatment spraying background powder solidification coating wood grain transfer film solidification transfer paper. The powder spraying process adopts electrostatic spraying, and the powder used is special wood grain powder. After curing, the coating film thickness should ensure the transfer penetration depth of wood grain ink in the transfer printing process. Odyson wood grain transfer printing company uses polyurethane powder with strong weather resistance for spray wood grain transfer printing, which ensures good corrosion resistance and good color retention and weather resistance of the transferred wood grain color.