OEM 0.8mm Black Anodized Aluminum Door Profiles
|Place of Origin:||Gaungdong,China(mainland)|
|Brand Name:||HONG YING|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||protective film for each piece, then each bundle in shrinking bag/pearl cotton/carton.or according to customer request|
|Delivery Time:||Within 25-35 days after receive deposit and moulds are passed.|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/A, D/P, , MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||5000 tons per month|
|Material:||6063 Aluminum Alloy||Thickness:||0.8-2.0mm|
|Shape:||Customized,t Shape,break Bridge, Thermal Barrier, Rectangle,flat, Etc||Finish:||Anodized,electrophoresis,powder Coated,wood Grain,polishing,etc|
|Color:||Black,silver,white,champagne,gold,etc||Application:||Aluminum Windows And Doors System Frame Asia Market|
|Type:||OEM Aluminum Extrusions Profiles||Packing:||Protective Film/shrinking Bag/outside Carton/pearl Cotton/customized Label|
Black Anodized Aluminum Door Profiles,
0.8mm Aluminum Door Profiles,
electrophoresis Aluminum Window Profiles
OEM 0.8mm Black Anodized Aluminum Door Profiles
OEM Black/Silver Anodized Aluminum Windows And Doors Profiles Low Price Large Production
|Description||OEM Black/Silver Anodized Aluminum Windows And Doors Profiles Low Price Large Production|
|Material Thickness(t)||0.8-2.0 mm|
|Materiral||aluminum alloy 6063|
|Color||Silver, Black, Bronze, Champagne, (RAL series)etc.|
|Surface Treatment||anodized, powder coated, electrophoresis, wood grain, polished and etc|
|Shape||Rectangle, Round, Flat, Oval, and according to customer's drawing.|
|Length||Normal length=6m or in customer's order|
|Usage||Building, Production Line, Decoration, Industrial, Transportation, Door and window, etc.|
1. Pearl cotton foam for each profile;
2. Wrap with shrink film exterior;
3. Packed according to customer request.
Providing colorful products with various mechanical
performances to adapt all kinds of architectural styles
Aluminium profiles are aluminium materials with different cross-section shapes through hot melt and extrusion. The production process of aluminium profiles mainly consists of three processes: melting, extrusion and colouring (The most common surface treatment includes oxidation, electrophoretic coating, fluorine spraying, powder coating, etc.).
The aluminium profiles are divided into:
Industrial aluminium profile: mainly used for aeroplanes, trains, industrial radiators, automobiles, electrical appliances, etc.
Aluminium alloy profile for building: mainly used for building doors and Windows, curtain walls, indoor and outdoor decoration and architectural structure.
Surface treatments are divided into:
Anodized aluminium: the surface of the profile is oxidized by anodic oxidation, electrolytic colouring or organic colouring.
Electrophoresis coating aluminium: the surface of the profile is combined with anodic oxidation and electrophoresis.
Powder spraying aluminium: the surface of the profile is coated with thermosetting organic polymer powder.
Fluorocarbon paint spraying aluminium: the profile surface is coated with polyvinylidene fluoride paint. At present, the commonly used heat insulation profile is a kind of aluminium profile which adopts a strip or pouring compound.
1. Appearance quality: the surface of anodized profile does not allow for the defects such as electric burn and peeling of oxide film; Electrophoresis, powder, fluorine carbon profile after the paint film should be uniform, clean, smooth, there is no wrinkle, crack, bubble, flow mark, inclusion and peeling paint film effects such as the use of defects, but within the scope of the profile end 80 mm allows local without membrane. The appearance quality of the aluminium alloy building profile affects the architectural decoration effect, so the surface of the factory profile must be coated to avoid surface scratch, collision and corrosion in the process of transportation and stacking. In the market, some aluminium alloy profiles have similar patterns of water striation and mildew, which reflect the defects of the production process.
2. Wall thickness: the wall thickness of the profile is one of the main factors affecting the strength of the workpiece. The main profile is the stressed part of the project. For example, the minimum nominal wall thickness of the outer window main profile shall not be less than 1.4mm.
3. Film thickness: extruded aluminium alloy profiles, whose surface corrosion resistance is not strong, the surface treatment should be carried out to increase the corrosion resistance, wear resistance and appearance aesthetics of aluminium. The film thickness of anodized aluminum material is divided into AA10, AA15, AA20, AA25, and the thickness of the electrophoretic coating aluminum film is divided into A.B.S, powder spraying aluminum decorative coating on the surface of the minimum local thickness of 40 um or higher, fluorocarbon spraying aluminum decorative paint on the surface of the layer thickness for coating of different kinds have different requirements, the second with the average film thickness acuity 30 um to 40 um, three with the average film thickness acuity, 4 with an average of 65 um film thickness acuity.
4. Chemical composition and mechanical properties: the technical parameters of chemical composition and mechanical properties of aluminium alloy profiles are different, and the customer should check them one by one according to the standard (Contract Terms).
5. Colour difference: there are differences in colour brands and supply states. It is suggested that the influence of colour difference on architectural structure should be taken into consideration when the alloy plate number and supply status are selected.
6. Anti-salt spray corrosion, abrasion, waiting and mortar, etc.: this is an important technical parameter of aluminium alloy profile, which reflects the properties of aluminium alloy profiles and influences the use.
Aluminum Profiles Features:
Aluminum profile is in addition to door and window aluminum profile, curtain wall aluminum, architectural decoration aluminum profile. For example, some rail transit, vehicle body, production and living aluminum can be called industrial aluminum profiles. In a narrow sense, the industrial aluminum profile is the assembly line aluminum profile, which is a section profile extruded by melting the aluminum bar into the mold.
This kind of profile is also known as aluminum extrusion profile and industrial aluminum alloy profile. It is widely used in many industries. The common use is to make a variety of equipment rack, equipment protective cover, large column support, assembly line conveyor belt, mask machine frame, dispensing machine frame and other equipment framework. Here is a brief introduction to the use of industrial aluminum profiles in a narrow sense, as follows:
1. Equipment aluminum frame, aluminum frame
2. Assembly line workbench framework, belt conveyor line bracket, workshop workbench
3. Workshop safety fence, large equipment protective cover, light shield and arc shield
4. Large maintenance platform and climbing ladder
5. Medical device bracket
6. PV mounting bracket
7. Car simulator bracket
8. All kinds of shelves, shelves, large-scale incubator material shelves
9. Workshop material turnover car, aluminum profile tool car
10. Large exhibition display stand, workshop information display board, white board stand.
Please tell us the information below, and we will give the best suggestion to you !
1. Where you intend to use the aluminium profiles?
2. If you have the estrusion drawing, send us and we develop the correspondence mold.
3. Which color you want or tell us the architectural style you like.
4. Purchase quantity. It will convenient us to give you the best price.