Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Application:||Aluminum Extrusion Window Frame,sliding Window Frame||Material:||Aluminum Alloy 6063,6063A,6060,6061|
|Thinckness:||1.0/1.1/1.2/1.4||Annealing Treatment:||T4, T5, T52, T6, Et|
|Surface Treatment:||Anodized,oxidation,oxidization,combustion,oxide Thinckness: 1.0/1.1/1.2/1.4||Port:||FOB Shenzhen Or Guangzhou|
Aluminum Template Frame , Low Carbon Emission Reduction , Silver , Custiomize
|Description||Aging Resistance , Wood Grain Aluminium Profiles , Resist Fading , Excellent Strength|
|Material||Aluminum Alloy 6063, 6061|
|Material Thickness(t)||t=1.0 / 1.2 / 1.4|
|Surface Treatment||Wooden, marble, etc. and depend on customer’s demand.|
|Color||Green, Grey, Black, White, (RAL series)etc.|
|Length||Normal length=6m or in customer's order|
|Shape||Square, Round, Flat, Oval, and according to customer's drawing.|
Building, Production Line, Decoration, Industrial, Transportation,Door and window, etc.
|Advantages/Features||Providing colorful products with various mechanical performances to adapt all kinds of architectural styles|
1. Pearl cotton foam for each aluminum profile ;
3. Packed according to customer request.
The aluminum formwork system components need to be designed in accordance with the characteristics of the floor, which has a higher requirement for the design and technical personnel. About 80% of the modules in the aluminum formwork system can be recycled in multiple projects, while the remaining 20% can only be recycled in one type of standard floor. Therefore, the aluminum formwork system is suitable for high-standardized high-rise buildings or multi-story buildings. Villa complex. In areas with a high degree of urbanization, the following technical advantages are particularly reflected:
1) The construction period is short. The aluminum formwork system is a quick release mold system. The normal construction of a set of templates can reach four days, and the construction of the line can be better, greatly improving the construction progress and saving management costs.
2) The number of repeated uses is high, and the average use cost is low. The aluminum formwork system adopts aluminum alloy profiles formed by extrusion as raw materials. A set of template specifications can be used over 300 times for overturning. The purchase price of a set of templates spreads out much more than traditional templates.
3) Convenient construction and high efficiency. The aluminum formwork system is simple and convenient to assemble, with an average weight of about 20kg. It is completely handled and assembled by hand. It does not require the assistance of any mechanical equipment. The design of the system is simple, and the speed at which the workers get started and the template turnover speed are very fast. Skilled installation workers can install 20-30 square meters per person per day, which greatly saves labor costs.
4) Good stability and high bearing capacity. The majority of aluminum formwork systems have a bearing capacity of 60KN per square meter, which is sufficient to meet the bearing capacity requirements of most residential buildings.
5) A wide range of applications. The aluminum formwork is suitable for the use of walls, horizontal floors, columns, beams, stairs, window sills, floating boards, etc. It is also useful for secondary structural support such as ring beams, structural columns, and anti-canons.
6) Few joints, high precision, concrete surface effect after the removal of the mold is good. After the aluminum building formwork is demolished, the quality of the concrete surface is smooth and smooth, which basically meets the requirements of the facing and the fair-faced concrete.
The entire process of aluminum template system construction preparation is as follows:
The design of the architectural drawings and structural drawings is completed → The drawings are reviewed and quoted by the aluminum template technicians. The contents of the quotation are negotiated and the contract is signed. → The technicians design the mold drawing (template assembly drawing) → The drawings are produced → The factory is preassembled → The inspection is qualified → Factory , delivery → construction site.
Gold standard aluminum formwork construction process:
Wall template → Beam formwork → Stair formwork → Formwork acceptance → Concrete placement → Quality acceptance → Demoulding (removal after first installation) → Transport to the next layer of construction.
Please tell us the information below, and we will give the best suggestion to you!
1. Where you intend to use the aluminium profiles?
2. If you have the estrusion drawing, send us and we develop the correspondence mold.
3. Which color you want or tell us the architectural style you like.
4. Purchase quantity. It will convenient us to give you the best price.
Welcome to visit our company !
Choose us & contact us!
Contact Person: Aria