Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Raw Material:||6063 6060 6005 6005A Aluminum Alloy Profile||Name:||Aluminum Door Profile|
|Payment:||According To Theory Weight Or Actually Weight||Bundle Packing:||20-30kg Per Bundle|
|Load:||Around 13tons For 20GP And 25tons For 40HQ||Port:||Shenzhen Or Guangzhou Port|
Corrosion Resistant , Silver Bronze Champange , Shining And Decoratice
Aluminum or aluminum alloy products are used as anodes in electrolyte solution, and the process of forming aluminum oxide film on the surface of the aluminum and aluminum alloy is called anodic oxidation treatment of aluminum and aluminum alloy. After anodization, the surface of aluminum can produce several microns - hundreds of microns of oxide film. Compared with the natural oxide film of aluminum alloy, its corrosion resistance, wear resistance and decoration have been obviously improved and improved.
The aluminum oxide film is a porous membrane. Whether it is coloured or not, it must be closed before being put into use, so as to improve its corrosion resistance and weatherability. There are three kinds of treatment methods, namely, high temperature hydration reaction closed, inorganic salt closure and organic matter closure.
(1) High temperature water sealing.
This method utilizes the hydration reaction of aluminum oxide film and water to turn the amorphous membrane into a hydrated crystalline membrane.
The hydration reaction can be carried out at both normal and high temperatures, but at high temperatures, especially at the boiling point, the hydrated crystalline membrane is a very stable and irreversible crystalline film. Therefore, the most commonly used aluminum oxide film is treated by boiling water or steam treatment.
(2) Sealing of inorganic salts.
Inorganic salt method can improve the fastness of organic coloring dyes, so it is often used in chemical coloring.
(3) Organic sealing method.
This is the soaking, soaking or coating of the aluminum oxide film. Because of the high cost and the increase of the process flow, it is not easy to use, more or more of the two kinds of methods mentioned above, and the first kind of high temperature hydration is the mainstream.
|Implement National Standard||GB/5237.2-2008|
|Ingot State||Nonferrous mental industrial standard YS67-93|
|Chemical Of Oxide Film||GB/T3190-96|
|Class Of Oxide Film||AA10 , AA15 ,AA20|
|Surface Type||Matte ,Flat|
|Colors||Silver , White ,Bronze , Champagne|
|Advantage/Features||Corrosion-Resistant , Durable , Shining And Decorative|
(1) Good processability: the positive aluminum oxide plate with strong decorative, moderate hardness, easy to bend forming, continuous high speed stamping, convenient direct processing into products, without further complex surface treatment, greatly shorten the production cycle and reduce production costs.
(2) Weather resistance is good: the standard thickness oxide film (3 micron m) of anodized aluminum plate is used in indoor for long time without discoloration, no corrosion, no oxidation, no rust. The anodized aluminum plate with thickened oxide film (10 micron m) can be used outside, and it can be exposed to sunlight for a long time without changing color.
(3) Strong metal feeling: the surface hardness of the aluminum plate treated by anodizing is high, it reaches the gem grade, the scratch resistance is good, the surface is not covered with paint, the metal color of the aluminum plate is preserved, the modern metal sense is highlighted, the grade and the added value of the product are improved.
(4) High fire resistance: pure metal products, no paint and any chemical material on the surface, 600 degrees of high temperature do not burn, do not produce toxic gas, in line with the fire protection requirements.
(5) Strong resistance to dirt: no fingerprints, no stain marks, easy to clean, no corrosion spots.
(6) Strong applicability: wide use, suitable for metal aluminum ceiling, curtain wall board, aluminum plastic panel, fireproof board, honeycomb aluminum plate, aluminum sheet, electric panel, cabinet panel, furniture panel and so on.
Please tell us the information below, and we will give the best suggestion to you!
1. Where you intend to use the aluminium profiles?
2. If you have the estrusion drawing, send us and we develop the correspondence mold.
3. Which color you want or tell us the architectural style you like.
4. Purchase quantity. It will convenient us to give you the best price.
Welcome to visit our company !
Choose us & contact us!
Contact Person: tyra